This policy sets out how Munden Estate complies with the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
It explains how we may process, collect, manage and store personal information and how your rights under the GDPR are adhered to.
Further explanations may be provided for specific pages or features of this website in order to help you understand how we, this website and its third parties (if any) use your information. Our contact information is provided if you have any questions.
The General Data Protection Regulation
Munden Estate and this website comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We will regularly update this policy in line with any changes in data protection legislation.
Personal Information Collection
Munden Estate may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide us with for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information you provide when completing our Enquiry Form on this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- personal information you provide to us when applying for an employment vacancy
- any other information that you send to Munden Estate
Using Personal Information
Munden Estate may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- respond to your enquiry
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- assessing your suitability to an employment vacancy
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Munden Estate may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Storing Your Information
Personal information that we gather from opted-in contacts will be kept either until they revoke that opt-in or for a period of six months (whichever occurs first) unless they enter into a business contract with us.
Securing Your Data
Munden Estate will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Munden Estate will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers/E-mail systems.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Your Right To Be Forgotten
Under current data protection legislation, you have the right to see what data we have collected about you and have the right for it to be removed. Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Consent & Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Contact Munden Estate
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Munden Estate, Munden, Watford Hertfordshire, WD25 8PZ